You'll find some details and motivations for the SharpSploit project in this introductory blog post.
The complete SharpSploit API docfx documentation is available here.
For an easier to read, high-level quick reference and summary of SharpSploit functionality, refer to the SharpSploit - Quick Command Reference.
SharpSploitports many modules written in PowerShell by others, utilizes techniques discovered by others, and borrows ideas and code from other C# projects as well:
- Justin Bui (@youslydawg) - For contributing the
- Matt Graeber (@mattifestation), Will Schroeder (@harmj0y), and Ruben (@FuzzySec) - For their work on PowerSploit.
- Will Schroeder (@harmj0y) - For the PowerView project.
- Alexander Leary (@0xbadjuju) - For the Tokenvator project.
- James Foreshaw (@tiraniddo) - For his discovery of the token duplication UAC bypass technique documented here.
- Matt Nelson (@enigma0x3) - For his Invoke-TokenDuplication implementation of the token duplication UAC bypass, as well his C# shellcode execution method.
- Benjamin Delpy (@gentilkiwi) - For the Mimikatz project.
- Casey Smith (@subtee) - For his work on a C# PE Loader.
- Chris Ross (@xorrior) - For his implementation of a Mimikatz PE Loader found here.
- Matt Graeber (@mattifestation) - For discovery of the AMSI bypass found here.
- Lee Christensen (@tifkin_) - For the discovery of the PowerShell logging bypass found here.
- All the contributors to www.pinvoke.net - For numerous PInvoke signatures.